Like my plan or dislike my plan?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by synth_apparition, Jan 11, 2013.

?

Good or bad plan?

Its awesomesauce with pie! 1 vote(s) 14.3%
It's good. 3 vote(s) 42.9%
It's bad. 1 vote(s) 14.3%
This is awesomesauce that went off and I put it on my cake D:< 2 vote(s) 28.6%
  1. Next month is my one year on EMC, and tomorrow I am finally going to get 80k rupees...Everyday when I log in I break my own personal record. This year I really want to get alot more rupees, because I spend alot of time in the wilderness and I want to buy extra stuff incase I get griefed, and to participate in the more 'expensive' auctions. Plus, we have alot of new features coming to EMC that will require rupees. Also, I know this is kind of sad, but:
    I once owned a shop. I had a few friends buy from there, and then I was out of stock on everything and I thought the building looked ugly and it was cramped, so I made stalls outside after I reset my res. These didn't really work out as I expected, so then I started Endermart in July...
    Endermart currently has 1 unfinished floor and has never been bought from. I rely on my daily sign-in bonus to give me rupees :p

I am currently figuring out a plan, but this is what I have so far.
    I reset my smp3 residence, and make a home and storage there, along with a small NPC village for emeralds. I also set up a farm there. I'm doing this because SMP3 has hardly any players and its economy is destroyed.
    I reset my smp1 residence, and make a shop that will eventually get bigger and bigger, and then I hire employees to keep stock etc. I will do this because smp1 is well-populated and I see people constantly asking: Who sells this?

I don't know if this is a good plan or not, so you can you tell me if it's good, or bad? Thanks :D
  2. I rely completely on my daily rupees bonus as well. My shop is more of a 'bonus' than anything. xDD
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  3. i ran a very overpriced cubicle for wood on smp2 once, but sold really cheap book cases.i never restocked it. never bothered.
  4. Lol
  5. Could you summary this please? It's painful for me..For some reason.. to read this..huge amount of words.
  6. What does that last choice even mean? ._.
  7. Its a bad idea in my opinion. Unless you have a great source of getting rupees running a mega mall will be a pain. You can't keep it sufficient relying on the daily bonus that you get. Also more people will probably sell to you rather then buy from you and that's the truth :p
  8. The part about SMP3 is not clear to me, but if you need a farmer girl to restock your groceries, here I am, that's the only thing I can keep running, a farm xD I too rely on the daily bonus and the voting reward, but lately I've been neglecting that.

Other than that, I can only wish you the best luck on your project.