Life is like a a busy highway

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by hullmat991, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Hi I am Hullmat991 or as the few friends I had on here called me- Matt.(they have all left) I've been with the Empire for a long while now, since Oct 25, 2011. That's 726 days. I've seen a lot of ups and downs with the empire, From the banning of HappyShopper and Phatgard of smp1 to Aikar and Max becoming admins. There have been good things and bad things with the Empire, I may grumble when things change and believe me all whenever Aikar would even raise an idea for one he would get blasted from all sides. (all hail aikar. dont ban this humble one) Point is I guess I'm not on much if at all anymore since Ive restarted my schooling and gone to college. Ive hit the roadblocks, the construction, the traffic jams if you will. I dont login often but I hope I can continue to come by and stick my head in the server door and say hello from time to time. This is not good bye, however think of it as a see you latter and a thank you for being a wonderful place to get lost in for all the time that I was.
    AlexChance and samsimx like this.
  2. I remember when happyshopper was banned...