Let's Talk About Deadpool (no spoilers)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BenCannoli, Feb 16, 2016.

?

(Considering you have seen Deadpool) What is your rating for the movie from 1 to 10?

10 - Best 2 vote(s) 50.0%
9 - Very good 0 vote(s) 0.0%
8 - Good 1 vote(s) 25.0%
7 - Significantly above average 1 vote(s) 25.0%
6 - Above average 0 vote(s) 0.0%
5 - Average 0 vote(s) 0.0%
4 - Below average 0 vote(s) 0.0%
3 - Significantly below average 0 vote(s) 0.0%
2 - Poor 0 vote(s) 0.0%
1 - Very poor 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Alright folks, It's time for Deadpool.

I watched the movie. It was hilarious! Now don't worry there WON'T BE SPOILERS here. Alright?
    Good! Now that we got that settled, come on, give me your thoughts on Deadpool. What do you think? Your opinion about the movie? Do you plan on watching it? Did you liked it at all???

====================================

The movie is pretty fun and there are lots of references and jokes. The best part was when Stan Lee appeared. But I won't tell you where. (I mean come on, Stan Lee appears in ALL Marvel movies.)

I really took a LOT of interest about Deadpool after the movie. I guess my fandom won't stop there.

My opinion is that the movie is not story-rich but it does it's job. I mean it's Deadpool, he is awesome! It's pretty much what you would expect of a "super-hero" movie. Except for the fact that it's above that expectation in a more funny way.

====================================
    The only thing I'm saying about it, is that STAY AFTER THE CREDITS. Yes there's a scene after the credits, and it's pretty funny.

If this thread goes on, I'll make a exclusive thread ONLY for Spoilers and such (for the people who watched it.)
    Ultimate_GG likes this.
  2. I'm going tonight =). Just in case someone does spoil something, I can't give you a good answer til then.
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  3. Don't worry Krysyy, go watch it and you come back here when you do. I wanna listen to what you'll have to say about it. Until then have a good movie! (don't forget the popcorn!)
    Ultimate_GG likes this.
  4. I saw it for the second time last night! This movie was great haha. I agree it wasn't story rich, but to me it had the same amount of story that the second Iron Man did, or the first Spider-Man Movies did. But you gotta remember that it has also already been approved for a sequel, so there is always that for story expansion. I really can't say what I liked the most about it because I would consider it a spoiler D:
  5. The good thing about this movie is that this is the REAL Deadpool. Not that mouthless one from X-Men.
    Ultimate_GG and HxCami10 like this.
  6. It was a great movie! The thing was that there were like 5 kids under 10 that was in the theater I was in..
  7. Exactly why I didn't go to the Star Wars premiere. Too many people screaming at the movie. lol
    Ultimate_GG likes this.