[Let's Play] My Games - You Decide!

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by Jay2a, Jul 25, 2014.

?

Which game should I do a Let's Play on?

Minecraft 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Spiral Knights 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Terraria 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Garry's Mod 1 vote(s) 50.0%
Left 4 Dead 2 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Team Fortress 2 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Magicite 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Stealth B****** Deluxe 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Cube World 1 vote(s) 50.0%
Other - Specify in the comments 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hello, EMC! Yesterday, I started thinking about how my Youtube channel needs content, so I decided to start a Let's Play series. However, this is different from many of the other Let's Plays, because I'll be letting YOU decide which game I'll do a video on.
    A poll will be included, and every week, I'll make a new Let's Play about the game that had the most votes (Or the second most, if it hasn't changed since the previous week). Every video will be 10 minutes, depending on the game (It may be longer than 10 minutes, if I'm playing a game like Spiral Knights or Minecraft, or shorter, if I'm playing a game like VVVVVV).
    I'll post my first video on Monday next week when I hopefully get votes on which game to play.
    I ran out of room for games in the poll, so I'll include the list here and you can choose from that:

Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed
    Crayon Physics Deluxe
    Fez
    EDGE
    Portal 2
    Unturned
    Block Run
    Antichamber
    Perspective
    Another Perspective
    Rush
    Fate
    Bastion
    VVVVVV
    War Thunder
    Sonic Generations
    Starmade
    Risk of Rain
    I have a lot of other games, but these are just the ones I feel like doing a Let's Play on.
  2. Not sure if anybody's reading this, but, it might be tomorrow before I post my first Let's Play, because I was having trouble with my recording software up until just now, and YouTube is saying it's going to take 11 hours to upload my current video.