[Let's Play] Aether II with erose!

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by EroseYT, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Hey everyone! A lot of you have been asking me for awhile to play some Aether II so here it is! :D
    Aether II: Genesis of the Void is a Minecraft mod that is currently in Alpha. It adds a sky dimension to Minecraft with it's own items, animals, and hostile mobs. Join me on my adventures into the Aether.

This series may contain some mature language.

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWXmk6IQxL24tEtVK2JnVC8UmuoH298l7

Episode one: This isn't Heaven
  2. OMG YES!

Edit: You die.... ALOT... :p
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and erosego like this.
  3. Haha, yes Aether mobs are mean. I will get some gear soon and die a lot less :D
  4. I love it :D
    erosego likes this.
  5. Yay, glad you like it :)
  6. When is episode 2 up??? :D
  7. Bunnnnnnies!
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  8. Make healing stones, put holystone with ambroseum in the altar :D might keep you from dying/being close to death :D
  9. Haha I'll give it a shot. Those Zephyrs are my least favorite mob ever haha
  10. Lol...
  11. Mehbe episode 3??? :D
  12. Episode 3 will probably come out tomorrow :D

But for tonight Hexxit just came out :)
  13. No episode 3 yetz? D:
  14. Rending now, so should be up soon! This next episode is awesome! :D
    AmusedStew likes this.
  15. Fresh from the oven! In this episode I show you some of the things I have been work on in my Aether II world and we also take our first steps into an Aether dungeon!
    AmusedStew likes this.
  16. Forever Alone xD

OMG you should LP FTB :D

Im just adding comments throughout the episode....

Rings break just by walking around, they are useless.... as far as I know anyways.

And I shall suggest setting up a base camp near the enterance of the dungeon to hold all your goodies you get :)
    erosego likes this.
  17. Yeah, I am having a ton of fun playing FTB Unleashed (yay, no gregtech). I will probably do a series on it if a lot of people are interested in seeing it. :D
  18. Maybe make the portal closer to your house....it will be faster after when you die lol