Let's end this war

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ShyguytheGamer1, Feb 25, 2016.

?

Should we end this war once and for all?

Yes 12 vote(s) 92.3%
Yes 12 vote(s) 92.3%
Yes 12 vote(s) 92.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. A fish hatchet?!
  2. How about you symbolically DDoS EMC? That'll deal with all the SMPs ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
  3. Actually you can't bury the hatchet because they don't have hatchets in Minecraft they got axes. Though if you want to metaphorically bury hatchet be my guest of course metaphorically doing something won't do anything.
  4. You can call it that :p
    Nope, sorry :I
    -.-

The site up at utopia is here, so get a seat, and hurry, I will call out representatives from each smp to come up.
  5. I heard this song while going through my parents car radio ( It was on a Christian Station so warning to those who aren't that interested in religious songs )

I BELIEVE THAT WE WIN! SMP7!!! Skip to 1:27
  6. SMP6 is love,
    SMP6 is life.
  7. Unless Krysyy's dad is planning to kill Moose and his family at the wedding, then no.

I mean, he could be. But we won't know that until it happens. It's best just to wait and see what goes down - if it does happen, then everyone gets to raid the kitchen lockers and wash the sweet smell of slaughter (a.k.a dead bodies) down with a glass of fine wine.

I sound so messed up in the head. I mean, I know I am, but I didn't realise it was this bad. Hopefully women are attracted to psychopaths.
  8. totally no more war! (smp2 is the best y argue?)