Lets build an island/community

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by hullmat991, Oct 4, 2012.

?

would you like to help?

yes this sounds like it could be fun 7 vote(s) 77.8%
no this smells like horse manure 2 vote(s) 22.2%
  1. Hi everyone awhile ago when I started exploring the wild in smp2 I came across a little island and I started to use it as a staging ground but ive always gone straight back to it and now it is my home. It was a tiny little thing so i started expanding and now what you see of it is about 80% added space. The point is Im getting lonely and there is so much more I could do to make it better so Im asking if anybody would like to join up and form a community to explore the caverns down below underneath and to build and expand the island and just have fun. If i get some fellow explorers i will pm the cords.
    zulu9 likes this.
  2. This could be interesting. What will the community be like?
  3. Im hoping it will be a friendly survival community that will keep expanding the island and maybe even build an underground town the cave system is huge
    mba2012 likes this.
  4. I also have a island camp on SMP2. Maybe we could help each other, if we're close enough.
    zulu9, mba2012 and hullmat991 like this.
  5. hullmat991 likes this.
  6. Thanks. Idk things aren't going as we'll with this idea as I thought they would. Maybe I should try this again some later time.
    mba2012 likes this.
  7. Reminds me of when I first started EMC. Me, AlexHallon, and Djozane (best friend IRL) found an island off the coast of the spawn. We were there for a few weeks, and then came the 1.2 wild reset. I'll be sure to check yours out when I have time :)