Length of Appeals [locked]

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Slim_Kurt, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was just wondering how the appeals process works and how long it takes! Thanks for the help.
  2. Add the moderator who banned you here.
    Dont lie, dont make excuses. Wait a few days.
    Slim_Kurt and jamesg003 like this.
  3. You should appeal by sending a private message to the staff that banned you, asking to be unbanned nicely. It should only take about 1-4 days for a staff to respond, (If they are busy in real life). If you feel it has been too long (In my own opinion 7 to 14 days) you can add IcecreamCow to the conversation.
    Slim_Kurt likes this.
  4. Each one is different, obviously, but if an appeal is well-written and sincere, and the player is reinstated, it can happen within a day or two.
  5. Mod said it.
    Case Closed
    Slim_Kurt likes this.
  6. my appeal was 5 paragraphs long. GOD BLESS EDMUNDWAYNE. just don't lie, bend the truth, or eat cake. THAT WAS A SERIOUSish POST!
    Slim_Kurt and EdmundWayne like this.
  7. /ban technologygeek caps
    Slim_Kurt likes this.
  8. Slim_Kurt and jkjkjk182 like this.
  9. Alright, thanks for all the help! It has only been two days. I just didn't know what the deal was. I just have to wait I guess. I was banned for doing something I didn't do, and that blows... Again thanks you all!
  10. Who is IcecreamCow?
  11. You're joking right?
    SoulPunisher and HylianNinja like this.
  12. ....lol
  13. I'm going to lock this now.
    mba2012 likes this.
  14. To be fair, I was also the guy who banned you. So lets keep this in perspective. You seemed legitimately sorry when you appealed and that goes a long way toward getting a ban lifted. Plus you haven't disappointed me, other than some minor spamming you've played clean.

[edit] Oops, sorry margaritte, I hadn't realized you'd locked this.
  15. I was just trying to save the op from himself - this was starting to look like a ban appeal :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.