Length of Appeals [locked]

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Brendo6195, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was just wondering how the appeals process works and how long it takes! Thanks for the help.
    -Kurt
  2. Add the moderator who banned you here.
    Dont lie, dont make excuses. Wait a few days.
    Slim_Kurt and jamesg003 like this.
  3. You should appeal by sending a private message to the staff that banned you, asking to be unbanned nicely. It should only take about 1-4 days for a staff to respond, (If they are busy in real life). If you feel it has been too long (In my own opinion 7 to 14 days) you can add IcecreamCow to the conversation.
    Slim_Kurt likes this.
  4. Each one is different, obviously, but if an appeal is well-written and sincere, and the player is reinstated, it can happen within a day or two.
  5. Mod said it.
    Case Closed
    Slim_Kurt likes this.
  6. my appeal was 5 paragraphs long. GOD BLESS EDMUNDWAYNE. just don't lie, bend the truth, or eat cake. THAT WAS A SERIOUSish POST!
    Slim_Kurt and EdmundWayne like this.
  7. /ban technologygeek caps
    Slim_Kurt likes this.
  8. Slim_Kurt and jkjkjk182 like this.
  9. Alright, thanks for all the help! It has only been two days. I just didn't know what the deal was. I just have to wait I guess. I was banned for doing something I didn't do, and that blows... Again thanks you all!
    -Kurt
  10. Who is IcecreamCow?
  11. You're joking right?
    SoulPunisher and HylianNinja like this.
  12. ....lol
  13. I'm going to lock this now.
    mba2012 likes this.
  14. To be fair, I was also the guy who banned you. So lets keep this in perspective. You seemed legitimately sorry when you appealed and that goes a long way toward getting a ban lifted. Plus you haven't disappointed me, other than some minor spamming you've played clean.

[edit] Oops, sorry margaritte, I hadn't realized you'd locked this.
  15. I was just trying to save the op from himself - this was starting to look like a ban appeal :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.