Late Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Torian42, Feb 19, 2012.

1. *loud crash & the sound of things hitting the ground*
    *microphone feedback while clearing throat*

Is this thing on? Hello everyone, Torian here. I've been a resident of SMP5 for a few weeks now. I absolutely love the way things are set up here. Love the cross server stuff, the personal plots, the community. All terrific.

I was (and I guess technically still am) an admin for another small server. As of this writing, the server's been down for a week. Not sure what's going on there. I did send email invites to a few ppl I know so we may have some more incoming.

Anyway, this is me:

Yes, I cut myself just after that shot was taken. This is why I'm not allowed to have sharp things. I do like the fact that this server is no PVP. To me, PVP in Minecraft is like watching two clumsy pansies having a slap fight. It's just not pretty to watch.

I'm normally a quiet lurker and sometimes ignore chat if I'm busy. Just PM me to get my attention. Yes, I'm so poor I can't even pay attention. Love that joke. *crickets*

I've really enjoyed my experiences out here so far & plan to travel around the servers once I get a bit more settled. I'm working on my actual residence & don't have plans at this time to open a shop. I'll just support the existing shops, buying and selling from them.

Well, that's about it. Any other questions, I'll be happy to answer in the replies.

- Torian

*awkward silence - wanders off, looking around the room*
    SirTah, DWmom and raenis like this.
  2. ok when u said the server was down do u mean ur server is down or smp5?
  3. I didn't mean SMP5, that actually works fine. I mean the other server I was admin for.
  4. ok because something must have been wrong