Last Day on smp3, open flag day on my res. update!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TheDeltaM, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It has been decided (by those who have voted that the open flag day on my residence on smp3 will take place on March 20, 2012 at 4: 0o Pm. for those who haven't read the other post. I will allow access to every flag on my residence on smp3 for free. there are many chest with stuff in those chests and other things that are built on the property that you can dig up and take away. My Res. # is 6466 you can check out the large number of chests on the res and ANYTHING that is currently built will be up for grabs. so get there early.

Side Note: I realize that i was not specific on what time zone this is so i will converte it for everyone here this will be in the U.S.
    Pacific: 2: 00 Pm
    Mountain: 3: 00 Pm
    Central: 4: 00 Pm
    Eastern: 5: 0oPm

Remember come early!! The Move flag will be the last flag removed so everyone will get a fair start.
  2. I hate to be a stickler about these things... but 'western' time is denoted 'Pacific Standard Time' or just Pacific.
    And while I'm here, we're sad to see you go. Why are you leaving EMC? Or are you just movig?
  3. sorry i couldn't remember the exact denotes for the U.S. time zones, and I am just transferring to smp7
  4. grrrr!! Incredible Machine contest is taking longer than expected the Date will have to be changed but the time will still be the same
  5. I am going to close this thread, there seem to be two of same threads by Dermott_Mafia.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.