KikuDusk's 3 for 3 Event Party!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by KikuDusk, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Can't wait for the fun to begin!
  2. Yay It's today!!!! So excited to gri... I mean that u r 3 years old on EMC
    Tbird1128 likes this.
  3. Hyped for today ;)
    Tbird1128 likes this.
  4. Final bump!

Anyone unable to attend today and were wanting to explore the village I have plans to rebuild it sometime later this year. :)
  5. I just wanted to thank anyone that came to the event and hope they all had a good time!

I would also like tot hank Wyntyrraevyn for helping me create the village as well as rebuild it on utopia along with the help of ChristheHylian and MahoganyMal. And thanks to TBird1128 for the wonderful decorating inside the castle and library, and a shout out to JDHallows for coming up with the trivia! :)
    Vortixin and Tbird1128 like this.
  6. It was a pleasure KikuDusk thank you for inviting us all there and I'm sure I speak for all that came when i say we all had a blast and went hope happy and full of items.
    and last of all happy #3rd B-Day on EMC and hopefully many more to come :)
    KikuDusk likes this.
  7. Thanks for coming and I'm glad you had fun! ^^ I hope to continue to be part of this amazing server for years to come! :)

For anyone who couldn't make it, until I get around to rebuilding the village for players to explore I will post photos and put a link here tomorrow. :D
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  8. As promised I uploaded images I took of the village before the grief party. And as said before I will rebuild at some point for players to explore it, and maybe with some add ons. ;)

http://imgur.com/a/QvLAH