Kia's Helping Hands

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by KiashiSama, May 24, 2014.

1. Ever need to do something for your home or project, but just don't have the time?

Have a mundane/tedious job that needs to be done and you really don't want to do it?

Then you've come to the right place!!

Welcome to
    Kia's Helping Hands

I consider myself a honest and trustworthy person.
    Hard worker and very organized

My hours of operation
    Monday thru Friday
    after 6pm EST
    Saturday and Sunday
    Pretty much anytime (EST)

FirstJugBurgerz (tree harvest/villager eggify)EffinBatman (10dc of Cobblestone)Ark Warrior (tree harvest)
    Open

hank2win (laying carpet in cane field/chests of paper)
    tedrocker (3 dc of leaves)
    wipple5 (walls and floors for mall)

Have a job that you need help with, fill out the following job form....

Server:
    Job to be done/Item to be Collected/Gathered: (details can be discussed in PM)
    Amount to be paid for Job: (can be negotiated in PM - I have no set price, since jobs vary)

Any job pertaining to any material gathering will take 1 week/2 weeks to complete (depending on the item), so don't expect that to be done the same day you offer the job! And keep it reasonable, please.:D

**I will not be able to provide materials/resources from the nether**

If you have a job that needs to be done weekly, then a contract can be created, showing the details of the job, scheduled day to be done, and cost per week.

P.S. My first attempt at a business on EMC, so take it easy on me! lol:p

Thank you for your time and consideration.

~Kia
  2. do you get resources ?
  3. I can, yes. It does depend on what it is and how much of it you need. Just let me know what it is. You can PM me the specifics and details if you like.
  4. i was just thinking about leaves, because i need a lot
  5. No longer taking jobs at this time. Will start back up again, once I have the mall job done.

~Kia
  6. Mall Job is done...so I'm available for Jobs again.

Let me know if you need something done.

Thanks,
    ~Kia
    (currently at work - so will respond about 6pm-ish EST)