Kia finally introduces herself :P

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by KiashiSama, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Yea as the title says....I never actually introduced myself when I joined EMC. lol

I joined back right before smp2 was released, so I was living in my log home in smp1 at the time.

I left the server for awile to help mod some friend's tekkit/mc servers, but I kept track of stuff at EMC on the forums and was in the Dragon Cave thread alot. :p

So, now I'm back to play here and I'm gonna start a farm on Utopia and live off the land I guess. lol I thought about making a shop, but I'm not too savy on prices and stuff, so we'll see.

For my experience in MC, I tend to build farms and storage areas, which are usually out of wood. Not saying I can't build in other materials, its just wood is easier to get. :p
    I'm not a cave miner...too paranoid :p...but if its a controlled mining area, I'm ok with that. lol
    Nether travels.....it never fails...I get stalked by a ghast... -.-
    Redstone.....I'm not to bad with it, all tho I get instructions from professionals (youtubers!) lol

Well that's it for now. Some ask questions, some say "hi", so whichever you want to do is fine.

So Hi to all! :D
    ~Kia

Here's some pics of things I've built.

~~My House (not the one I built before in smp1)~~
    2013-09-25_22.20.14.png

~~My silos with crop farms inside~~
    2013-09-25_22.21.32.png

~~My Barn (not my design)~~
    2013-09-25_22.21.47.png

~~Storage in the Barn~~
    2013-09-25_22.22.49.png
  2. Welcome to EMC! I see you joined a fair while before I did!
  3. I know you... you have been here a long time. I remember something about a nice quaint cabin when I think of your user name.
    Gadget_AD likes this.
  4. lol Yep, that was me. My little cabin started the Lot Contest after Twitch had me post it on the forums. :p

And here's a pic of it (all tho I changed my skin shortly after that to Tsunade :p (from the anime Naruto for those who don't know)

2012-05-14_19.49.26.png
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. Nice builds! Welcome back! :cool:
  6. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

^this entire thread :p

Anyways, welcome! (I know I'm a tad late). Hopefully we could get to know each other!
  7. lol yea i tend to do that alot :p:p

thanks guys for the likes and wbs :D

~Kia
  8. Welcome back! Those barns are really, really good! :)