Justin: Bring back arenas.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by copherfield, May 28, 2012.

1. It's not the same asking for something like immortality and a new server for a platform that can add servers each time it wants.
  2. I was not saying that they were the same. I was simply saying that just becasue the demand is there does not mean that it will just automatically appear. Plus, as ICC said, there are technical diffulties that need to be worked out.
  3. We don't want them right away. We are just expressing interest for when they bring up future servers. Just like the interest in Dystopia and a hardcore server.
  4. The mob arenas where fun, but another problem I see with them is this: When ever I looked at the amount of people on it or got on it myself, there were generally 10 or less people on it, and in very rare occasion's I would see more, but those were always planned. It is better doing the arenas with other people, but there is just so few people on at any given time that it is hard. I personally, because of what I said above, see the mob arenas as being a waste of space, taking away from having more SMP's or say, Dystopia. Add to that all of the stuff the ICC said. Just my opinion though.
  5. I used to play on arenas it was good fun fighting back mobs on Justin's water arena, but not many people played on it it was like utopia totally awesome but not many people are on at once but it would be AWESOME for it to come back.
  6. I miss the Arenas. Has anyone here actually been on them besides me? I used to go on with my friend irl all of the time until it was sadly shut down. It's so annoying now when people say "we need a mob arena!" when we had one! It was originally designed as a way to make money, until shops became dominant over everything including Minecraft itself.
  7. I feel your pain bro i miss them too they were some good times
  8. You joined on March 28, silly...
    They were gone by then...
    JackBiggin likes this.
  9. Lol, good catch Secret!