Just a Little Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RazzlePixel, May 8, 2016.

1. Decided for once to actually introduce myself instead of staying as a lurker who just silently builds and does her own thing. I've always enjoyed building and gathering my own stuff, decided that I love seeing other peoples stuff and just exploring in general and decided this server fit what I wanted... Especially since I don't particularly enjoy pvp as I panic rather easily! Haha so yeah it's nice it's not super focused. I'm a tad shy so I don't openly chat in the chat in the game but if someone ever came and said hi I won't be against chatting. I guess?

I've mainly played console versions of Minecraft, as I babysit a relative and they love me building stuff in their world so I play it once in awhile on Wii U. And I used to play a lot of this on 360 but that's years ago. Decided I wanted to try PC and have been loving it... Since I can show off what little creations I make with friends and whoever decides to glance at it. Hopefully I can stay active as EMC seems super nice and fun.
    Kytula, Eviltoade, SirTah and 3 others like this.
  2. Welcome. I started off on console too :)
  3. Welcome to the Umpire.

Don't be shy! EMC has one of the most friendly communities when it comes to MC servers. We help each other a lot, I know I wouldn't be where I am today without this community, so don't be afraid to ask someone for help if you need it.
    Kytula likes this.
  4. Welcome to EMC, anything you need - just ask, there's always someone around that will help you out :)

Maybe drop by and see one of your creations too :D
  5. Welcome! Creations are the best part of the server! (For me at least xD)
  6. Welcome to the Empire! :D
  7. Ah thank you all so much for the warm welcomes!
    Eviltoade likes this.
  8. Welcome to the EMC family! :)
  9. Welcome to EMC! :D
  10. Welcome Razzle! Which server you land on??
  11. I chose smp6 as my server, I wanted it to be easy to play with a friend. And thank you again everyone~
    Eviltoade likes this.
  12. Welcome! Glad you found the forums too ^_^ if you for some odd reason can't find help in game at that moment, there's a very high chance you will here. If not, shoot me a pm ~_^
  13. Hi RazzlePixel. Nice to see another Canadian on the server. Welcome to the Empire. My home server is smp3, but if you need help and I'm around, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy your stay. :)