JunkHorse

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by pr0b13m, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Are you in a horse breeding group and when you breed most of the time it's not the horse you were looking for? Then JunkHorse is perfect for you.

JunkHorse is a /dispose with a purpose kind of thing. Basically any horses, donkeys or mules you don't want, you can drop off at +JunkHorse on SMP2. It's better than /dispose because /dispose does not help anyone, but JunkHorse does.

Are you one of those breeders who likes to put all the baddies in a chest named something like "the bin" at your stables? Well, that's ok too. Cause I will pick up those baddies. All you have to do is put an access chest with FarmInc on it and tell me down below where the chest(s) are.

Thanks for your time, see you on SMP2!
  2. Curious to know what you'd do with all those horses. Not that I won't be..uhh..donating my junk horses anyways
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. We use them to make leather, we use that leather to help others.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Bump
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Heh, it’s not just leather you can get from them. I think this is a good idea that your offering to do here, personally I won’t be using it but I know there are people who would.
    Equinox_Boss and FarmInc like this.
  6. i could probably set up a giant chest system on +breed if you want to come collect my junkhorses

im hesitant to do that because the last time i did that was on smp5 and i decided to break all the chests (because of course i did) and along with the chests, smp5 was also broken and krysyy came to fix it xD