jrescig's Horse Stables and Storage Facilities! (res 2352)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by JeffResc, May 29, 2014.

?

Which of these three animals are your favorite?

Horse 2 vote(s) 66.7%
Mule 1 vote(s) 33.3%
Donkey 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Hey guys! I just recently opened up a new horse store and storage facility at Res 2352 on SMP1!

Pricing:
    ---------
    Baby horses (and yes, donkeys and mules too) for the most part are pretty cheap, to buy one it may cost you about 75r to 100r. If your looking to store it in the stable facilities, it only costs 25r a day!

Adult horses, donkeys and mules can get pricy for some people that don't have a lot of rupees. To buy one, it costs anywhere from 100r to 200r depending on jump, speed and all that good stuff. To store one at the storage facilities, it costs only 50r a day!

Storage Information:
    -------------------------
    The storage facilities are 100% safe for all horses, mules and donkeys. There is no possible way for them to escape so when you come back, your horse is just the way you left it! :)

Warning:
    By leaving your animal at my storage facility you agree that it is not my fault if anything bad happens to your animal (if this happens, we will give you a full refund and a free horse, mule or donkey of your choice) and that you understand that your animal may be used as a breeder animal when being stored.

Buying Information:
    ------------------------
    Horses can only be bought while I am online to give you the horse. If you would like, you can PM me or leave a book in my donation chest stating that you'd like an animal out of my pen. If you do that option, you MUST leave a full, detailed description of which animal you want to I do not give you the wrong one. Also if you choose this option, I will most likely leave an access door with your animal inside at the storage facilities.

The grand opening of this business will be on June 1st. There will be a drop party there at a random time between 8 AM (Eastern) and 8 PM (Eastern) involving free horses, horse supplies, facility vouchers and more! Come out and have some fun on June 1st!

All this and more at res 2352! Owned and Operated by jrescig!