Joined Recently, Introducing myself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by T2XTremeGamR, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Hi all, I've played Minecraft for a little bit but just recently started on multiplayer servers. I was looking for a server with a great community and great people, gave Empire a look and really liked what I saw. I've really enjoyed reading through the forums and especially like the guides and help that is offered.

About me: I'm 27, live in Colorado USA and am usually online later in the evening hours. I am currently just playing around building a few things but hope to open a store some day. Working on building a castle looking building and hopefully someday that'll be my little store.

Thanks to those I've met and I've enjoyed chatting with some of you. If anyone wants to contact me please feel free, or stop by.

I'm at 3553 on smp2.
  2. Hey there T2XTremeGamR, welcome to Empire! You definitely made a great choice joining us, and I'm glad that you like what you see. I've been around for about 200 days, so if you need any help or have any questions just let me know. :)
  3. Welcome to emc, we are glad you join us :3
  4. Dude thats tight i live on smp 2 also... See ya around
  5. Welcome to EMC :D It's cool to see new members joining and taking part in the community :)
    I hope you continue to use the server and stay active on the forums :) Good luck.
  6. Welcome to EMC! :D