[Job] Wool Artist (Pixel Art)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by BitcoinDigger, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Hi,

I'm looking for somebody to do some pixel art on my res. If you meet the qualifications please reply, shoot me a PM, or meet me on SMP9 to look at / discuss the project.

1. Must be mature and reliable, the job cannot be left half-done and I don't have time for things like "Something came up and I can't finish until [insert arbitrary value here]" ...I understand things really DO sometimes come up, but I need this done in a reasonable time span.
    2. Must be able to build artwork of basic minecraft objects such as pickaxes, diamonds, swords, etc that are proportional, to scale, and correct color / aspect ratio. I'm looking for perfection, not rough lookalikes.
    3. You must provide the wool and any tools you will need to complete the job. Obviously you will need to include these costs into your bid to create the project.
    4. Trustworthy. I cannot stress this enough... I can not, and will not tolerate theft or griefing.
    So if you are looking for work, and you think you are a good fit for this job, just look me up and let's talk about getting this done.
    Thanks for your time! :)