job needed!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by rock00888, Jan 1, 2013.

?

Is this a good idea?

yes 6 vote(s) 66.7%
no 2 vote(s) 22.2%
I really don't care 3 vote(s) 33.3%
IceCreamCow 5 vote(s) 55.6%
Aikar 3 vote(s) 33.3%
all of the above! 2 vote(s) 22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I just started a new job agency, I find people jobs. If you need new employees I can gladly provide them for just 10r (position must be unfilled and pay a salary)! Currently I have a few ppl who need jobs. If you need employees comment below of pm me! If your in need of a job pm or comment below! Thanks!
  2. Wow. Thinking different. Instead of opening up a shop like half the server, you helped them. Do you make enough money off 10r?
    Edit: I am not in need of a job.
  3. Tell them to shear, mine, and dig up as many blocks as they can get and sell them to 540 for me. Thanks!
    EDIT: paid 10r now.
  4. Yes riddle I make plenty of rupees. This is just something I run just because. I get most of my money thought farming wheat, sugarcane and trees. So 10 r is enough pay for running this.
    Edit: I will add u to the list. Also check the comment below.
    Edit: BeKaLuSa I will tell everyone who I have on my magical list that wants a job!
  5. Oh, I see. This is for all servers?
  6. I need someone to supply me with Gunpowder, I'd pay them about 400r each stack.
    Sent the fee to you.
  7. Hmm, I could need someone to use my obsidian for a good amount of time.
    Also, even after we pay you would we still need to pay them?
  8. Yes even after you pay me you still need to pay your employees. I simply server as a service that connects you the emploer to employes (or vise versa). And yes this is for all servers.