Jersey Shore is being cancelled! ITS OVER, ITS FINALLY OVER!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by COUNTtheLLAMAz, Sep 8, 2012.

1. I don't watch MTV.
  2. I have no idea what Jersey Shore is, but I think you are lucky...
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  3. Now if we can just get rid of The Kardashians I think we're good. I haven't had TV in months, just stuff online and Netflix.
    SoulPunisher and marknaaijer like this.
  4. The only thing i've watched in months on TV is The Big Bang Theory and a little bit of Cartoon Network this morning.
  5. My parents watch TV, so I am too, right now I am watching accually ;)
  6. God Bless America

On a mission to rid society of its most repellent citizens, terminally ill Frank makes an unlikely accomplice in 16-year-old Roxy.

If you haven't seen this movie and don't mind language and violence, watch this movie! So good, and kind of relates to the disgust the majority clearly have for this kind of trash.

EDIT: I should note this move is rated R.
    pat2011 likes this.
  7. I don't either, but the Jersey Shore's very existence was an affront to my state.
  8. YAY! my sister watches jawsey* shore and forced me to watch it (I played on my old gameboy most of the time though :p) I'm glad that society has redeemed itself from letting those horrible actors/people on to tv

*said in jersey accent*
  9. :eek: Even the Beatles?
  10. Actors is an understatement.
  11. The "Jersey" accent you speak of is actually a New York accent, as only two Jersey Shore characters are actually New Jersey natives. Everyone in New Jersey knows this because we want to disconnect this show from our state as much as possible.
    snozles and gnyctk like this.
  12. Beatles are over-rated.
    Yes I said that.
    HylianNinja likes this.
  13. How dare you! XD
    But seriously. You know who's overrated?
    Justin Bieber. And One Direction, too.
  14. It may have been cancelled, but they still all have spin-offs etc. I actually quite enjoyed Jersey Shore for the lol factor.
    gnyctk likes this.
  15. Next the kartrashians and those horrible shows on TLC, What happened to the MUSIC in MTV?
  16. I thought the M was for Moron. Derp.
    HylianNinja likes this.
  17. If i recall correctly, MTV = Mature Television... Jersey shore was not mature because it was very stupid...
  18. Music Television (Which doesn't explain it any more)
    gnyctk, Dwight5273 and Terminator908 like this.