Jeanzl2000's Intro Making Services

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Jeanzl2000, Nov 20, 2012.

1. your gif in your sig! :D
    dylan_frenette likes this.
  2. .... I rendered it in 720 because you hadn't said anything
  3. Coming Tomorrow:

CUSTOM INTROS!

for only 101r!

Please know I'm kinda a beginner but I can still make stuff with shattering text. falling text. falling objects. simple movements. and camera movements.

I just made this right now from scratch I didn't use a template at all:

Tomorrow I will make a list of things I can do but now when your sleeping in your dreams dream what you want you intros to be. I want everyone to have an intro and not have to pay 40,000r for it.

Also share this with everyone!
  4. Hi Jeanzl, could you make me an intro? :p
    Intro number 7
    1080p please
    The text is (it's in portuguese, don't mind):
    Inscreva-se

youtube.com/FimDoMundoGameplays

Thanks a lot, I'll pay in advance and subscribe.
  5. Can you do a few more fonts/intros than just that?
  6. Well tomorrow I will release the have a custom intro option and guys If you want another font just tell me the name of it and if you wanna be polite please give me the download link for the font
  7. Where do you guys get those cool animations?
  8. I have ordered (and payed AND subscribed).
    Still waiting for mine :p
  9. Oh I'm so sorry that I forgot to make it. Making it right away!
  10. Um sorry but you can't see the S in gameplays because the text it too big.
  11. Can't you make the font a biiit smaler? q.q
  12. I tried but one of the things that a hate about c4d is that you cant change font sizes.

:((((

But hey how about if we move over like 3 or half the words to the other side so they all fit :D
  13. Oh well, seems fine to me :D
  14. <iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CtulR3NrdyU?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    is it possible that you could do one like this one but change the text colour to red and make it look a little different
    Text: ATL x WIK3DzZ
    I will pay you 100r for the extras if you do them
  15. could you make one for me

Text=
    Remedy X
    Minecraft Entertainment