Ive been banned for a year now and I want back!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by InnerFlame, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This has and always has been my favorite server. Im not just saying that to get back in but because its true. I was doing so great until I got into an argument with another player 1 year ago. I think I have payed my price and respectfully ask that I become unbanned. Please empire minecraft!
  2. Private message the moderator who banned you.
  3. Sorry about that innerflame D:
  4. Dude, ICC is your portal to greatness if he decides you are ready to become part of our elite community again:) PM him:)
  5. pm a staffer about your appeal making a post here wont help you :\
  6. Also, you are 114 days short of being banned for a year
  7. About a year now? Even Justin hasn't played that long in EMC. You sure your not lost?
  8. Oh, I realy just guessed. I did not know it was that short ago. Sorry, its been a while so how do you send a private message?
  9. Click on his user image, then right next to "Profile page" it says "Start A Conversation." Click it:)
  10. Maybe we should change it from "Permanently Banned" to "Double Secret Probation".
  11. I knew someone who tried to do a ban appeal 45 days after being banned. His ban appeal was not even looked at, as it had been much longer than 7 days. I wish you luck in being unbanned.
  12. Who wuz it? If u don't wanna tell me on this forum pm me secret... And inner, I think most of the ppl reading this thread think you're either lying or wanting attention... Idk, just stayin a fact...
  13. His name was emoule. 30 days after I joined, I told him that I had started playing on this awesome server, and that he should come check it out. I told him it was calle Empire Minecraft and he replied that he had been banned just the week before for spamming. I told him how to appeal a ban, and he did everything necessary. However, Liz replied simply that it had been too long, and that nothing else could be done.
    I have no idea if this is the general rule for things, but if it is, I'm sorry you won't be able to come back to us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.