Its been 1 year on the Empire! GIVEAWAY Time !

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by mysterymage, Feb 16, 2013.

?

You like redstone ?

yes 37 vote(s) 82.2%
no 8 vote(s) 17.8%
  1. 35.
    I would have to say a T-flip flop. :p
  2. 37 please. And the best thing I've made with redstone is a fully functioning computer with the capability to display, save, and load images, along with a calculator function that can do addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
  3. 20. and i built a pretty cool house with a series of hidden redstone switches that open like 5 doors b4 you can even get in. :p
  4. 29 and I built an awesome redstone clock once, that made a block spin, it was super cool
  5. 49 Please! If taken any random number ! Thanks
    My favorite thing about redstone is you can build
    awesome, cool machines and generators with this.
    Pistons, dispensers, hoppers,daylight sensers..
  6. 19 or 20 any number please
  7. grrrrrrrr... took my number >.<
    i'll take 50
    the best thing i have built was a fireworks dispenser
  8. 7. 28
    I connected pressure plates to a door once..
    Does that count?
  9. Can I be number 11? And the best thing I ever made was a huge train station!
  10. id love the number 24 and i once made a cannon that shot me into the sky (PS: 24 is my luck number :)
  11. 37, nothing made really
  12. ill take number 25! the best thing I built out of red stone was a fallout style vault with a working vault door!
  13. 30 and I made a auto tree farm
  14. Hmm, Ill take the first 31, not the second XD

Hmm, well, the coolest thing I've ever made would probably be my compacted Volcano Simulator on Smp3, 6167, but I have plenty of other cool things, like my stone gen, super compacted and in sync incinerator, disco floor, and my sugarcane farm isn't exactly cool, but its very efficient. (My brother, he's 3 years older than me XD, helped me with the disco floor and the stone gen, but I helped him make a 4 digit, 9 key, working pad lock) However, on my friend's res, jwlpo's first res on Smp3, I made a Harry Potter theme doorbell. XD
  15. I would like 21 please, and the best thing I have made is a really over-complicated 3 high door.
  16. I would like to claim number 37 if it's available. I've made several different types of compact trapdoors. Other than that, I have made next to nothing with red-stone.
  17. 15 already taken
  18. its already taken
    lndo7809 likes this.
  19. 46 please. :) Congrats.
  20. taken want 36 ?
    lndo7809 likes this.