It's 5am, do you know where your brain is?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Kephras, Nov 11, 2015.

1. One dream I actually remember was when a friend drove me to a desert and then a skeleton dinosaur came up from nowhere and ate me. That was so weird.
    Kephras likes this.
  2. No brain at near midnight minus almost half of an hour. Dreams? Minecraft in real life situations.
    Equinox_Boss and Kephras like this.
  3. Recently had a dream that I was stuck in what seemed to be a school. There was some kind of emergency and they were locking everyone in... I don't like to be locked in anywhere. I ran. I was running through the halls avoiding being locked in a room. It's not like they were trying to hurt me, that wasn't their intention I think... teachers and staff or whatever. They were trying to protect me from whatever the emergency was, which I never figured out in my dream.

At some point I ran into some guys that seemed like they were getting ready to fight. There was a tall skinny guy that looked about half the size of the other one. The other one being a pretty tall guy too but not as tall but he was a bit "thicker" guy was fat. The tall one was instigating and I come up behind him and grabbed his shirt in a "over here" sort of way, to get his attention. He turned around I was kind of leaned up against what looked like an old style radiator with my legs crossed and a lazy kind of look to me and was like, "hey man, wanna talk?"

Of course, because dreams are just weird that way, all of a sudden I was outside of the school and trying to get back in for some reason but the lock down was still going on and I was still running/rushing around and being sneaky.

I sort of woke up in that, I now I'm dreaming kind of way before it ended but not long enough before it ended for me to be able to do anything cool :/ For some reason when I become lucid in a dream it ends really quickly afterwards. Which is kind of a bummer, I remember twice I have been able to "skip-fly" in dreams knowing I was asleep. That is so much fun heh. Never been able to straight take off into the air but jump a good 15-20 feet off the ground in a large arc. :D

Edit: I think one of the things that made this dream so weird for me is that I have not set foot in a school like that in over 13 years. The last time I was in any kind of school was about 7 years ago, although it was a military "training" school and nothing like what was in my dream. It wasn't a school I have been to either.
    JesusPower2, Equinox_Boss and Kephras like this.
  4. Half my dreams have something to do with EMC.....
    Gawadrolt, Equinox_Boss and Kephras like this.