Is it possible for a Character Reset?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by theblackdeath3, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Hi, I've been on Empirecraft for about a week. Once I got on, I was amazed how there was an active economy, and private plots. I also liked the balance of the money, which helped me spring into the world. I built something, I didn't like, and wasted all my money on materials I needed. I'm poor, and voting is a hassle for me, (No I'm not lazy). I was wondering if it is possible to reset my character data:
    (Plot, Balance, Etc.). So I could get a fresh start on empirecraft. I doubt you'll do this, but I guess it's worth a shot. I can't find any other server like Empirecraft, and I wish to stay in this community. So do you think it is possible? Or could an Admin/Mod do it for me?

Thanks,
    theblackdeath3
  2. It's Empire Minecraft, not Empirecraft. Also, you can't reset your player data. You'll just have to find a new way to make money.
  3. you can rest your plot with /res reset I think, but there is no reason why you can't make rupees as is. Try selling some promos for rupees or go to the waste to gather resources to sell. Also try just voting for the stared sites that's what I do.
  4. Actually... If you pm a community Manager, I believe they can do that. I have heard of a few people that have done that in the past. If you pm krysyyjane9191 , She may be able to help with that.