Is it just me or?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by xHolySorrowsx, Apr 23, 2012.

1. When I mine blocks they stay together . So say if I mine 1 block then mine another of the same type of block they teleport to each other. This is very anoying while trying to use a cobble generater because the blocks don't split uP therefore somtimes the blocks hit lava making me lose 30 plus cobble all the time is here a way I could change my generater so the cobble won't burn? Or can it be removed from mc some how? By the way the only helpfull thing about this is that diamonds don't fall in lava when mined near lava.
  2. This is "clumping". It's a mod that Justinguy put in, I'm pretty sure, to reduce load on the servers. I don't think it will be going away any time soon, sorry :(
  3. Change waterflow to vertically
  4. When I mine the cobble it just flys into random directions so the water flow has nothing to do with It and the water is vertical.
  5. Personally, I like this. Saves me time running back and forth grabbing items; and when mining on ledges, you can catch the whole stack instead of 1 or 2. If you want cobble, you know there is unlimited amounts of stone just outside the wild outposts and spawn. :)