Is anyone else getting really bored lately?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by brandop123, Feb 9, 2012.

1. I am getting really bored on smp3 lately,am i the only one or is anyone else getting bored too?
  2. Hmm.. you are probably the only one.
    amadai, Green_Mystery and ISMOOCH like this.
  3. i think justin and jeremy should try to make a thing in town for us to play around on or something like that.
    Green_Mystery likes this.
  4. It may have something to do with the time you are on, it is always quieter this time of day when we are playing. :)
    Have you tried asking a friend if you can store a chest on their lot on another server, just for a change in scenery or a different wild to explore?
  5. idk anyone else on other servers
  6. when i get bored, i go out in the wild, find a quiet place and pretend it's a brand new single player world. when i get bored of that, i take all the loot back to town, and hoard it in my great big underground vault.
  7. lol
  8. When I get bored....... well it hasn't happened yet on MC to me :)
  9. Bored, you say? Ok, here's how to fix that. Take it one step at a time, this can be hard to follow.

1. Question: What do you do when you're on? __________

Stop doing that, and do something else.
  10. it normally doesnt to me either but ive ran out of room to build and my dad wont buy me a membership.
  11. i did try this but now im bored cuz i can't build
  12. If your fun lies in building, then build. Clear your res and start over. Then do it again. Repeat until end of year, when world ends.
  13. im not deleting all my res
  14. Then build in the wild. If you go a long ways out, the greifers will have a hard time finding you.
  15. eh.my dad owes me like 5 months allowance,ill go beg for a membership
  16. make sure you charge interest
    Beau1999 likes this.
  17. lol
  18. At the moment i wouldn't say im bored, but im wary that any of my work i may do will disappear after the 1.2 so i've been waiting i guess not building but getting ready to ship my supplies back into town for it.... lol.

If your bored, change what your doing, or spend a few days off then re-join :)