iron golems not working :O

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by xKillerDomx, May 7, 2014.

?

who perferes to live in wild then town?

town! 3 vote(s) 33.3%
wild! 2 vote(s) 22.2%
both! 3 vote(s) 33.3%
I dunno xD 1 vote(s) 11.1%
  1. i recently moved out in wild, (if anyone wants to join me its smp1 wild east head east for 4 to 5k blocks then use map) And i have 5 stacks of iron blocks and a stack of pumkins that i took so long to get for iron golems, yes 64 of them. and i place about 3 so far and let a creeper in my house to let my house keeping iron golem to deal with it then i get blown up. and i go outside and my so far iron golems are in truce with the mobs! please sort this i cant have somone who is on same side as mobs on my island!!!!
  2. Iron golems do not attack creepers, but they attack every other mob. (I think)
  3. In order for your iron golem to kill mobs you have to have spawned it yourself. so place 3 iron blocks in a t shape with a pumpkin on top and you should be good
  4. Iron golems will not attack creepers unless the creeper has a low amount of health. The golem should still attack other mobs, though - is it ignoring zombies/skeletons, or just creepers? If you want creeper protection, you could put a tamed cat in your house near your door. I hope this helps :)
  5. Yes that kinda helps supereskimo with the creeper protection but its ignoring skels and zombies! its like hes in a truce well all my iron golems are! ik i can get a pack of wolfs but i was mining and afking at the worst iron farm ever for 2 days straight mining when i woke up till school then after scholl mining again and at night and school hours i was afk at iron farm and cas of all that hard work i really want iron golems! and they invinsiblel nearrly and OP normally.. and he dont even attack me when i hit him and ive even railway traveled got 7 villagers to go to my island
    witch took me alota iron and alota time to find a village nearest one was over seas and 1.8k blocks away :/ took me a whole day still dont work plz fix this a admin or somone tell me whata do!
  6. That's strange - it should be attacking you when you hit them. I'd just kill the ones you have spawned, then log out and try again. If that doesn't work then it's probably a bug.
    If it is a bug, maybe it has to do with the fact that you were afk for so long? Idk, just guessing.
  7. i was afk for 2 mins or less writing all of the above..