Iron Farm Designs

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by blackManLover13, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Hey there EMCers! Its me....
    The_Y0sh
    I recently built the iron phoenix and have now gone insane because of good ol' French vanilla emc breaking it
    SO!
    I was wondering if anyone could share a village stacking iron farm that works on emc and doesn't need to be built in the spawn chunks!
    Thanks in advance!
  2. JesusPower2 and Mochoa_Frap like this.
  3. Still having trouble with it, eh?
    What EquableHook said.
  4. Can confirm that classic iron farms still work great on EMC. The spawn rates can't compare to the top models, but these ones work ;)
  5. Ok thanks for the advice... the clean up is going to kill me tho
  6. Don’t remember what it was called but me and a friend made a 128 village one work on emc
  7. Oh thats what me be looking for plz find the tutorial plz OP plzzzzzzzzz! Also if it has some custom changes can u plz let me know or better yet help me build them
  8. To my knowledge overlapping village farms don't work well on a multiplayer server. I've personally never seen a working one.

I'd say take the safer route and a smaller farm that's known to be stable.

Also might be some info in this thread that you'd find useful:
    https://empireminecraft.com/threads/advanced-iron-farm-design.73056/

Post back and let us know how it goes :)
  9. So having a large array of "nodes" seems like a good idea. I didn't completely understand how far apart they have to be to not merge into one village?
  10. They have to not overlap. The smallest a village can be is 32 blocks. So the smallest distance that prevents merging is 64 blocks between the two village centers. I believe this check is only done when a village is created.