Introduction: Meet my wolves!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Hashhog, Dec 8, 2013.

?

Which wolf is YOUR favorite? Read about them below!

Capricorn 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Theta 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Epsilon 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Aspen 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Lapis 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Pinky 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Boo 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Ophorion 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Wave 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Storma/Mycel/Un-named Wolf 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. So, I've been on EMC for a while, and I decided that you should meet my ingame friends. :) This thread is just for my wonderful MC dogs. Here is the format for each critter o' mine!

Name: Unofficial/renamed name of the wolf
    Color: Color of the collar
    Parentage: If known, who were the wolf's parents?
    Origin: Was the wolf from a spawn egg, naturally spawned, or bred?
    World: Survival world, creative world, or a multiplayer server (EMC)
    Fate: What was the fate of the wolf?
    Short bio: A short biography of the wolf

Now, let's begin! Get ready to meet the best gang of wolves you could ever imagine. See the post below to meet them all!

Stats:
    Number of Wolves: 12
    Number of Named Wolves: 11
    Number of Females: 7
    Number of Males: 5
    Number of Colors: 12
    Number of EMC Wolves: 5
    Number of Survival Wolves: 4
    Number of Creative Wolves: 3

Future Plans for the Wolves!
    For all wolves: I have created a new survival world. I plan to bring all of the wolves except for the un-named brown wolf into this survival world. However, the EMC, creative, and old survival wolves will each have a different wall in the kennel, and each will have a "birth certificate" stating the above
    information.
    For Wave: I plan to retire Wave to town at some point soon.
    For Ophorion, Storma, and Mycel: I plan to build these wolves a better kennel at Ophidia.
    For the un-named wolf: He probably will be recreated in EMC, for the sole purpose of guarding Ophidia. He would be named Cacao, and he would be the head of the group of guard wolves, holding a position lower only to Ophorion, Storma, and Mycel.

2. Name: Capricorn
    Color: Red
    Parentage: Epsilon and Theta
    Origin: This wolf was bred from two tamed wolves.
    World: This wolf appeared in my first Survival World, Survive.
    Fate: The wolf never died, but he was sucked into cyberspace when the world was deleted.
    Short bio: Capricorn was my fourth wolf ever! He was born after I bred Epsilon and Theta in the middle of the place where they were found. He grew up shortly after arriving home.

Name: Epsilon
    Color: Yellow
    Origin: This wolf was found naturally in a taiga.
    Fate: This wolf never died, but he was sucked into cyberspace when the world was deleted.
    Short bio: Epsilon was one of the first three wolves that I ever found and tamed. I found him and his two companions, Theta and Aspen, in a snowy taiga, or just a taiga back then. Before we set off for home, I bred him with Theta. Like the others, his collar color remained red until arrival back at home base, where his collar was officially dyed yellow.

Name: Theta
    Color: Orange
    Fate: This wolf never died, but she was sucked into cyberspace when the world was deleted.
    Short bio: Theta was found with Epsilon and Aspen. She and Epsilon were bred to create Capricorn before the journey home, and upon arrival at home her collar was dyed orange.

Name: Aspen
    Color: Lime Green
    Fate: This wolf never died, but he was sucked into cyberspace when the world was deleted.
    Short bio: Aspen was found with Theta and Epsilon and had her collar dyed lime green upon returning home instead of plain green. I simply liked the color better, just as Aspen is one of my favorite wolves.

Name: Lapis
    Color: Blue
    Origin: This wolf was spawned from a spawn egg.
    World: This wolf appeared in my a Creative World in which I just destroyed things.
    Short bio: In the Creative World in which Lapis was spawned, I had been traveling and destroying villages. In one ruin covered with fire, lava, and water, I decided to have a contest. I spawned sixteen wolves (one for each collar color) and then raced through the burning village and surrounding area to see which could survive the longest. To make it harder, I gave myself diamond armor and spawn tons of monsters. I hit a few, and, since it was an older version, they would go after me and my wolves would attack them. In the end, the wolf with the blue collar survived the longest, so he was named Lapis.

Name: Boo
    Color: White
    World: This wolf appeared in my a Creative World in which I demonstrated invisibility potions with the use of screenshots.
    Short bio: Boo was created as a character who I grew to like. Basically I took some shots of her standing, or "creeping up," behind a sheep. I then took a shot of the sheep turning around, and then another of the sheared sheep standing next to another invisible sheep, which looked like some floating wool. I then stated that Boo "scared the sheep right out of his skin." I named Boo after her "scaring abilities" and her white color.

Name: Pinky
    Color: Pink
    World: This wolf appeared in my a Creative World as a companion.
    Short bio: I was feeling lonely while messing around in a Creative World, so I spawned a wolf. I had already had three male wolves (Capricorn, Epsilon, and Lapis) before, but only two females (Theta and Aspen, as this was before Boo's time), so I spawned another female and gave her a pink collar and the name of Pinky for obvious reasons.

Name: N/A
    Color: Brown
    World: This wolf appeared in EMC.
    Fate: This wolf was turned back into a spawn egg and given away.
    Short bio: I created this wolf as a "guard" for my res. I gave him a plain-ish brown collar, as I planned to make several "bodyguard wolves" with brown collars to symbolize their no-nonsense job. However, I abandoned the plan and soon gave away the first guard as a gift without ever naming him.

Continued below...

3. Name: Wave
    Color: Cyan, originally Yellow
    Origin: This wolf was found as a natural spawn.
    Fate: This wolf continues to live in the wild on EMC.
    Short bio: Wave was found while I was hunting in the Western Outpost of the SMP4 Frontier/Wilderness. I had no armor, so I tamed Wave with some spare bones for protection; however, she soon became a fast friend and companion. I gave her a yellow color just for the fun of it. I then re-egged her and took her back to town to be named. When I brought her back to the wild, I dyed her collar cyan instead of yellow to avoid confusion with Epsilon. She still travels with me in the wild, but she soon became the first dog to reach and temporarily live on Ophidia.

Name: Ophorion
    Color: Black
    Fate: This wolf continues to live in the wild on EMC.
    Short bio: This wolf was bought from a shop on EMC. He was named after Ophidia, and his collar was dyed black to symbolize that he is as strong as obsidian. He resides in Ophidia, and was bred with Wave to have two puppies.

Name: Storma
    Color: Gray
    Parentage: Wave and Ophorion
    Fate: This wolf continues to live on EMC.
    Short bio: This wolf is the older puppy of Wave and Ophorion. Like Ophorion, She continues to live in Ophidia.

Name: Mycel
    Color: Purple
    Parentage: Wave and Ophorion
    Fate: This wolf continues to live on EMC.
    Short bio: This wolf is the younger puppy of Wave and Ophorion. Like Ophorion and Storma, She continues to live in Ophidion.