Into The Far Lands, S0 E0, the "not important" update

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by PseudoDistant, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Hello everyone, I'm just playing with the Far Lands here, no survival yet.

The Beta Far Lands were kind of short, nothing really note-worthy ( apart from the fact that they're laggier than the new Far Lands for some reason.

The 1.12.1 Far Lands, the newer (less laggy, but larger ironically) Far Lands!

Apparently a common misconception, not the Far Lands, just normal terrain on top of a world that lost its superflat flag.

Type 179414499.328 into the coordinate scale ( after clicking presets ) and... BEST SURVIVAL MAP EVER!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    I STAND CORRECTED!!!!!!!!!

Poor villagers, they have no protection, and they can't even feed themselves. :(

Well, this episode sucks, but it's only the zeroth episode, so don't assume it should be the best thing ever okay?

This has been Into The Far Lands, Episode 1 should come out this Friday, and every other significant episode will come out on Fridays!
    I'm Hunter2002, and I will be back, Remember, Infinity is real, SEEEYAAAAAAAA!!!
    Galantisizer and jossytheninja like this.
  2. Sorry, there were issues with things, I have all of the screenshots readyfor E1 (for all 0 of you who care) but my computer is still giving me a hard time (I miss my old computer, didn't crash because of the Far Lands, but was infected by a virus (because my sister's were on my computer trying to *I don't even know*))
    But back to Into The Far Lands! E1 will become released ASAP! So nobody panic, I don't want 1 of all 0 of you panicking over this, okay? Sall gud bruhs, keh?
    Galantisizer likes this.
  3. I see nobody likes the Far Lands, TOO BAD! E1 will come out whether you like it or not!