Initial results of the 2011 community survey

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Yes I have actually i liked you competition because I won xD J/k it was fun watching everyone face-palm after I got up with the ender Perl when everyone was jump blocking :p
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  2. Of course diamonds are valuable! I was just using that as a hypothetical example for my lack of creativity ;P One would probably be more hindered by inflation with things like clay, coal, iron, among other non-renewable resources
  3. Oh please, please, please let me turn my rupees into real money...
    Dark_Liz, Firebox360 and nnnnmc1 like this.
  4. Wow 40$ for 80000 rupees $_$
    this is better than India :D
    (joking :p I know it's from Zelda.)
    Racialslur and Crazy1080 like this.
  5. I think the Rupee system should work sort of like WoW in terms of buying them
    For those of you who aren't aware, You may purchase (rupees) from other players, and may also sell them (like currency) And it seems to work great in that.
    Although that is a Much bigger game than EMC, But it might work ;)
    It might actually help the EMC economy because people can't escalate prices to ridiculous heights (because of the EMC shop) And it might encourage players to actually gather materials!
    Just my own personal opinion
  6. 1. Borderline necro thread.
    2. WoW does NOT allow buying or selling gold.
  7. Oh really? Are the websites with people selling it illegal?
  8. Yes 100% illegal, they run from China and WoW will punish you for buying.
  9. I think buying rupees is a horrible idea because it sort of ruins the fun of saving up for ages and then telling your friends about it, if you le people buy rupees everyone would and then the economy side of things would be ruined! :(
  10. No because as he said this would leave those who are free players behind and we are struggling to buy diamonds as it is if the diamond prices skyrocket then we free players would be left with no choice but to go without!

This would slowly take over other items as well slowly ruining the economy aspect of the server which we all love. . .
  11. Huh, i guess it makes sense. It's illegal if they don't endorse it. I was under the impression that it was 100% legal, guess not :eek:
  12. Maybe server PVP Arena? :) Not in wilderness or town - another server just with pvp ,but items we can moving by purchase vault? People who don't like PVP will don't have to log in on this server and the rest will be pleased :)
  13. If that was done, there would always be the ignorant player who says something like
    "OMG, I didn't know there waz pvp! D: Moderator, give me stuff nao!"
  14. Make ip: pvp.empireminecraft.com and probably no one will have doubts. I played on the pvp hardcore server where death = ban for a week and it really was a great experience :) Normal PVP has never hurt nobody.
  15. First off, can i just state that I HATE WOW.
    Okay, now thats out the way I just want to say i love this idea:

Please Add ^_^
    And are you thinking about adding any of the other ideas anytime soon? I'd love to see them ingame.
  16. I've got a couple ideas (one I already spoke to you about (Justin)).

First the idea of being able to transfer an entire lot to another server, with a rupee cost attached.

Second, how about being able to sell lots, with the blocks remaining on them? For instance, I see posts in the forums saying how a person will pay X rupees for someone to build them a mansion, etc. Why not have the ability to build something epic, and then sell it! I think it would open a whole new market for the servers! I'm not sure if the residence mod supports this and how the shops would work, but just throwing out a big picture idea.
  17. QUICKLY SOUND THE DRAFT SIGNAL, MINION A.

WE HAVE TO FIRE UP THE BEIJING SWEAT SHOPS.

IT'S

TIME

TO

SELL

GOLD

TO

SOME

老外
  18. Ok All Of You Are Saying.......This Word I Dont Know What It Means But Ill Say It To.

WoW