I'm Stuck as Logged in! Kick Me out please :(

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by saintcrime, Jan 9, 2012.

1. I am logged out with a Java error or something and My character is still on in game and locking me out from logging in to SMP3 or any others. Says I'm logged in already. Please kick me so I can get in.
  2. This happened to me yesterday. I just shut down my computer :/ Hope it helps!
  3. I'll try that TY.
  4. It worked!! Restarted Comp and it fixed it.
  5. When the server crashes or restarts, it doesnt get a chance to disconnect players, and so when you try to log on to a different server, it still recognised you as being logged in. Unfortunately there is not much which can be done about this, and the server it back up within 10 minutes 99% of the time.
    Restarting your computer simply gave the server an extra 5 minutes to be rebooted :)
    Crazy1080, ISMOOCH and JustinGuy like this.
  6. That happened to me also :/ I just had to wait those 10 mins.
    *im a living example of what Shaun just sayed :p*
  7. Ah ok TY for the Explaination and info :)
  8. Yeah it sucks when it happens and you dont know what has gone wrong or why you cant login, but a little bit of information helps understand why it happens. The restarts do much more good then harm though, an occasional 5-10 minute restart garuntees hours of fun times for us all :)
  9. Doesn't the Minecraft Site do some periodic maintenance at around 3:00 AM? If that's the case, then it would make sense as to why you guys' were kicked off, yet considered being on a server.