I'm paying 150r for every doubles chest you fill with dirt from my lot (smp-6310)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by ENWehr, Aug 5, 2012.

1. SMP-3, 6310: Please ignore all past postings on the job forum.

I will set you up with a double chest with shovels and 5 torches. the shovels will be replentished as you dig and the torches will be too, just not as often. When you fill that double chest up with dirt from my lot i will pay you 100r and then either let you keep it or dump it in lava.

Rules:
    1) the dirt MUST come from my lot
    2) you must dig your own dirt (you cant collect what someone else dug out)
    3) Everyone's flags for my lot will be turned off while i am afk or offline.
    4)Emptying the double chest before I see its full content will result in no pay.
    5)I dont want anything below layer 10 dug out. If you happen to dig under it by accident, just cover the top layer, you don't have to fill it in.
    6)FYI, I record who has how much dirt so if your chest suddenly fills with dirt, or dirt from elsewhere for me to "buy", you will be fired.
    7)no stealing dirt from other chests or griefing the walk ways.
    8)Building upwards to my floating castle will get you fired; its under construction and will be open when finished.

Before you comment, consider this <http://empireminecraft.com/threads/a-request-from-a-veteran-member.12838/>.

If this isn't your cup of tea then don't comment, it is not needed.
  2. I wanna dig :D