I'm paying 100r for every doubles chest you fill with dirt from my lot (smp-6310)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by ENWehr, Aug 2, 2012.

1. This is a rip off! 100r for a double chest?!
  2. Dig out yourself?
  3. 60x60x64... yeah good luck doing it yourself
  4. 1
    marknaaijer likes this.
  5. He's a rip off too, just like you!
  6. not true, actually. we paid 150 per chest back then I think. But people had to supply their own shovels. And he had a griefing problem with one of his workers... :p I think this is a reasonable price. If you don't like it, don't work for him. no need to get angry.
  7. 1
    JabrZer0 likes this.
  8. What are you going to build in the hole?
  9. Actually, his brother was one of the better-known and liked people in the empire at that point (Yukon1200). And will be again, when the MineCast resumes uploading 4 weeks from now. It's just been a while.

oh, and one more thing. I understand that you don't agree with his price. but don't be a jerk. if you don't like it, move on. Please visit the link below for more information:

http://empireminecraft.com/threads/a-request-from-a-veteran-member.12838
    Pab10S likes this.
  10. Creppa Out!!
  11. I'm not here to complain. I just had to comment because your story reminded me of when I used to walk to school, barefoot in the snow, and uphill both ways.
  12. 1
    Pab10S likes this.
  13. You guys were lucky. I didn't even HAVE feet to walk on. My brother and I had to scale a cliff made of lava both ways with no feet. You kids have it so easy these days.

EDIT: What? I don't make sense. That's ok though :D
    margaritte likes this.
  14. Something like this(Click to bigify)?
    1343175299736.jpg
  15. Perhaps hire a diamond supporter with TNT usage? Me and a friend dug a 60 x 60 x 40 in only about a day thanks to TNT. Very helpful.
    bonzd67 likes this.