I'm Leaving SMP5 Forever (Moving to SMP1)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IamSaj, Aug 18, 2012.

1. For those wondering, No, I am not leaving EMC for a while nor do I ever intend too.
    Hey guys, it's me again. I've had this on my mind for a while now, but I finally thought I should make the move. Yes, I am sadly leaving my original SMP, and moving to SMP1. I will be closing my res and tearing all materials and moving it too my new res in SMP1.
    I might not move, but here are some good reasons why:
    People on SMP1 I know better (from the forums) and more friendly than SMP5
    30% of the People on SMP5 are: My friends, they like me, they don't bother me.
    30% of the People on SMP5 don't know what they're doing, they get mad easily and yell at me, threaten me with reports (and falsely accusing me of "griefing" their res's when I obviously don't have build perms, and I was just looking around) and other bad things of the matter. I've been spit at, yelled at, beat, and called names worse than you could imagine, and treated poorly like a piece of Dirt sitting at the bottom of your res.
    10% of the People on SMP5 just downright hate me for: Trying to help people, being friendly, answering questions, refusing to lower my shop prices (they're cheap already...) and just all together existing.
    This is why I will PROBABLY move to SMP1. Not saying that I've had my bad times on SMP1, just that there were way less. If I decide not to move, I will most likely keep /chat off in SMP5.
    Even if I don't move to SMP1, you can still see me around in:
    SMP1 (In Town)
    SMP2 (SUPER HAPPY FUN TIME)
    SMP3 (SUPER HAPPY FUN TIME)
    SMP4 (SEMI SUPER HAPPY FUN TIME)
    SMP5 (In Town)
    SMP6 (Wild Outpost)
    SMP7 (Wild Outpost)
    SMP8 (LOL WUT FUN TIME)
    SMP9 (In Wild)
    UTOPIA (Everyone is in /ch s)
    I know I tend to right 5-page essays, but I hope at least one of you read this far. You guys help me still sign on everyday and be an active member in this great community. <3
    ~IamSaj
    Master Chief.jpg
    SWATAHOLIC, Retgool, mba2012 and 3 others like this.
  2. About the 30% don't know what to do? Well, it is like 99% percent....
    So we are the SMP5 Veterans 1%!
  3. New Achievement:
    We are the 1%
  4. That is Pretty much it.... Most of the time there are 2-3 supporters that know what to do.. I would love to move to smp1 or 2 but I build a 210 days on the 4 res's I got.... Cough... Cough... Worldedit...
    harmfulharm likes this.
  5. Welcome to smp-1, glad you finally joined the dark side!!!!! MAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    evilbaby.jpg
    zaccyboy23, mba2012, hayjam and 2 others like this.
  6. New Achievement Get:
    Look in My Sig:
    DS.png
    If you want it
    marknaaijer likes this.
  7. Do you guys have cookies? :3
  8. Ummmm, yes...I have 4 double chest full :D
  9. It's an inside joke... don't worry.....

Cookies.jpg
    Hash98 and marknaaijer like this.
  10. Love it, I will maybe add it!
  11. if smp5 is being mean to you, you are always welcome on smp9 where 99% of us are very nice and welcoming :)
  12. Nah, too many new people. SMP1 probably. (Also SMP9 I'm in the Wild if you didn't read it)
  13. SMP6 is pretty nice, if uneventful.
  14. Really no smp3 on here I see how it is Iamsaj......but I totally agree More and more of the new people are very rude (Not all) but most....and I am on smp1 I would love to have you (Join the dark side)...If you move I hope you like smp1 better
    IamSaj likes this.
  15. awww Another fellow smp5er is leaving :(, Im the same as mark i have invested way too much time on my res and murrgetter res's but i do have res on smp1 so might be building there in the future :D and I'm stealing your sig, i been a member of smp5 since day 1
    scoie11 and marknaaijer like this.
  16. SMP1 Where trolls troll trolls trolling trolls...
    henpenben and IamSaj like this.
  17. I would rather have that than... ''hey y ru steeling meh stuffs i told you no to go in thos chestz i am reperting for steeling''
    SpaceShuttleFan and IamSaj like this.
  18. Cough cough I know what member you are talking about cough cough
    scoie11 and IamSaj like this.
  19. Even on smp1 there are people who do not lmow what to do, also if you do move, welcome to smp1!
    :EDIT 1250th post! WOOT!
    IamSaj likes this.
  20. Well, I read the entire essay. And, if you do decide to move, welcome to smp1!