Im going away

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Spydude84, Jun 9, 2012.

?

Should There be an extended timeline for your residence if you're goin away

Poll closed Jun 23, 2012.
Yes 3 vote(s) 50.0%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
This might get too complicated and people might lie 3 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. I will be gone for a period of time during the summer and i will have no computers with me (my friends might have one) but i will be gone for more then 10 days. I will try to get friends to go on for me but i don't want my residence to reset!! It would be great if some moderators responded or something. Please help i like my residence.
  2. Pm an admin and let them know that you won't be on for 10 days.
  3. imma be gone for 3-4 days at the beach in a camper. Im leaving tomorrow ( i've stayed up all night im leaving in about 3 hours lol )
  4. Herbrin3 likes this.
  5. For number 3 in the poll... Who cares?

And yes, just contact a staff member. :)
  6. Pm ICC h would extend the protection time or your res but u must tell him the reason
  7. I feel no need to vote as if someone IS going away then they can simply PM an admin (and I think mod too) explaining that they are going away therefore the residence derelict will be disabled until the player returns.
  8. I think that you should be able to cut and paste your residence. This would be helpful if your moving your residence or if your on for more than 10 days your residence gets saved then deleted and when you come back on you can place your residence onto a new property
  9. Can senior staff members extend your time?
  10. if you are gone for more then 10 days...your res most likely wont reset for a while after that, meaning days
  11. Yes
  12. bumped?
    M4nic_M1ner likes this.