I'm 286 days old.... and not a "well-known member"

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ENWehr, Sep 23, 2012.

Should I sell more things at my lot?

yes 11 vote(s) 61.1%
no 7 vote(s) 38.9%
  1. Hi All,

As the title says I'm 286 days old and not a "well-known member". I want to change that. I'll tell all of you a bit about me and if anyone could tell me what it takes to become a "well-known member" or an "active member", that'd be great.

Things about me:

Brother to Yukon1200 (co-founder of the Empire Minecast

I own lot 6310 on smp3. I'm building Undertown and the floating city of Sanctaphrax from the Edge Chronicles. Feel free to stop by and say hi. I also have a mall that buys and sells nearly everything at one of the best rates on at least smp3.

I can:
    solve a Rubik's Cube in under a min. My best time is 37 seconds.
    snap my fingers
    shuffle as seen on party rock anthem
    dance gangnam style
    Read and write binary
    speak a bit of French
    make my own Minecraft mods

My favorite quotes:

"Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. I think it's in my basement.... let me go upstairs and check." -M.C. Escher

"We think too much and we feel too little. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost."
    - The Great Charlie Chaplin, The Greatest Speech ever made

"There is only one excuse to not vote: you are dead."

"There are two key things to gaining success in life. The first is to not tell any one everything you know."
    -My father

"Start with Why; People don't buy what you do, they buy why you do it"
    -Simon Sinek

"Cigarettes are like hamsters, they're harmless until you put one end of them in your mouth and light it on fire."
    -Will Feral
  2. Trophy Points.
    I believe 45+ is required for Well-Known.
    butters89 and AlexHallon like this.
  3. trophy points?
    Trophy points?
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  4. Thought it was only 45?
  5. YOUR BROTHER TOO YUKON!!! :DDDDDDDDD are u as freakishly tall as him? Does that mean u know the latest new about their videos? Also that means u know jaber0 right? How old are u?
    Cchiarell6914, mba2012 and battmeghs like this.
  6. it is 45
  7. How can u check how much trophy point u have?
  8. Good. Almost went into a panic there.
  9. Not helping -_-
  10. Did they change it? Because I didn't get it at 45.
  11. Achievements of sorts for things you do on the forums. Go to Site Help then Trophies.
  12. Go to your profile and you will see something that says trophy points. Under that you will see your amount of trophy points highlighted like a link.
  13. On your profile under where it says how many site likes and posts you have made it says the amount of trophy points.

In the site help section, there is a subsection titled trophy points. This will tell you what you have to do to get more. :)
  14. It's so frustrating not being able to check. I don't know. Is there some sort of official clarification?
  15. I'm 17, Sr. in highschool. 6'2". 150lbs. I have very very very little body fat and have very very big biceps. I'm hitting a growth spurt right now (go figure) and have grown like an inch in the past month. I'm his younger brother, but not the youngest. His youngest brother (as well as mine) is 15 and 6'2.5" and weighs.... quite a bit more than me; however, I am stronger.
    Cchiarell6914 and jameskim885 like this.
  16. I finally gave up searching through Aikar's posts. Sometime ago he posted a list (or was it someone else :3) of ranks by Trophy Points.
  17. ok, i just read up on the trophy point stuff. Thanks for the tip guys (and/or maybe girls?). Think I could get 25 likes?
    Best Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft Servers
    Best Minecraft Servers
  18. Challenge Accepted. But you know you can just talk to Equinox_Boss.... :3
    After I get you 25 likes:

Also, I believe this like is worth 10,000,000,000.
    Yeah Budie.jpg
    ENWehr likes this.
  19. its always been 45. and it takes a few hours to register you have gotten it.
    Kman122000 likes this.
  20. Well it didn't for me... :/ I got 45 and I got 55+ a week later and got it I believe.