[Ideas] Video Games Additions?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by HanaY, Jul 13, 2013.

1. I've been wondering, what sort of stuff have you guys though of for various video games?
    Leave your ideas here, and hope that Blizzard, Nintendo, or VALVe come to this thread. And VALVe learns what a Trilogy is.

Some of my ideas:
    Borderlands 3
    Characters
    Kayla as the Siren - Power - Phaseswap: Can fire a blast of energy at a normal enemy (No Bosses, Mini-Bosses, or Constructors.) and makes that enemy fight for you for 60 seconds, or until it dies.
    Zarnek as the Berzerker - Power - Melee damage is Tripled for 20 Seconds.
    Keith as the Commando - Power - Can deploy a Lionel Turret, which fires rockets, and Bullets. It can be upgraded to apply Status Effects, such as Fire, Slag, Corrosive, or Shock. Lasts for 30 seconds.
    H-3710 as the Hidden (Assassin) - Power - Runs very fast, until first kill. All melee blasts are 1 shot kill, and after killing an enemy with this, you will disguise as the enemy you just killed. You inherit some of their abilities, such as when you are a Psycho, you have only a Buzz Axe as a weapon, which may be thrown with M2. you can change your disguise indefinitely for 10 seconds after activating this ability, however you stay disguised. If an enemy sees you disguise, or sees you hurt another enemy, you will be revealed to everyone. You will still be disguised. To undisguise, simply use the ability again and it will still be in effect. (Somewhat like a nerfed TF2 spy.)
  2. Minecraft:
    More Pies
    More Cakes
    More Cookies
    More Desserts in general.
  3. Minecraft

A /dance command because why not
    Also a /taunt
    Those are just for fun :)
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  4. Bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
  5. Hexen III NAO!
  6. Minecraft:

Seasons
    1.7 coming sooner (Ocean Update)
    Another dimension
    Apocalypse game mode (Zombies everywhere and you're in adventure mode and there are tons of villages with loot and potions)
  7. da bump
  8. Is-s-s-s-sss you for reals with me?