[IDEAS] Empire Services

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by _REMOVED_104180, Aug 5, 2017.

1. -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hello Everyone! I've been struggling to find something to build on Empire to help both me and other players out, so I decided this. I posted before, a google docs survey asking what services you would like to see on Empire. I took that down, to make a public thread, and increase the amount of people seeing it, rather than it be on my profile, and no one see it after it leaves the front page.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

THE IDEA:

After reading this thread post a service idea, YOU think would help the Empire, whether it is something with brewing, or organizing, or build designs. Anything is welcome! Explain your idea if you think it is necessary. The final decision will be what I choose to build to help EMC. Have fun, and get creative! Leave any questions or comments down below!

PikminSplatoon and Awwwwstin like this.
  2. I mean it is a little biased coming from someone who can't build but is good at the other main two ( redstone, survival ) but we need builders!
    Kirawwh likes this.
  3. I am confused on what exactly is going on... If you are building how would that help others?
  4. I think we need a giant fedora built in the spawn.
  5. -Maybe some Simple Farms people can Make, In Town and Out in the Frontier for them to help generate income?
    -Some Item Generators (Stone, Cobble)
    -Redstone Machines (Simple Brewing, Sorting, etc)
    -Some Build/Design Layouts, and Ideas?
    Just a few,
    Kirawwh likes this.