Idea/suggestion for residences

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by thecontroller, Jan 9, 2012.

?

Should players be allowed to move to another residence/server but with a price?

Yes 3 vote(s) 50.0%
No 2 vote(s) 33.3%
Maybe, if it were to be free but there should be a set amount of time they wait to do it again 1 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. I always wanted to move to some other residence since my neighbors are quite. So I was thinking of moving, however this takes a lot of time and resource. I would want to suggest that players could pay somewhat 1000+ Rupees to move to another residence or to another Empire server. This is an idea so you can deny or accept, in my opinion it is a great idea.
  2. :O who would vote no to such a wonderful idea! Anyways I hope to get more yes' than no's :)
  3. You mean move as in all the blocks and everything the way they are, like copied?
  4. I think thats what he means. I don't know how hard this would be to code, but i've thought about it myself. Wanting to move, but not having to start builds over would be nice. But if this were to be done it should be very expensive. I think more around 5-10K
  5. Yes exactly! It's typically simple coding however this might take some RAM and CPU. But that's when rupees and time come in. Maybe combining 30 days and probably 1000+ Rupees may decrease players who want to move making this a rare occasion. I really want this feature so I can visit new neighborhoods that may have a more lively environment.
  6. I won't say it is impossible but I will say would be pretty hard to do cross-server and all. I will add it to my list because it does sound nice but I don't know how high the priority will be.
    thecontroller likes this.
  7. Should be moderate or low. It's really not big of a deal but it is essential.