Idea - Hall of fame

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by copherfield, Jan 30, 2012.

?

Would you like a hall of the fame at empire servers?

yes i would love it! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
mmmmmm ok. 2 vote(s) 66.7%
No, never. 1 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. If you visit me, you will see nothing but a couple wool/glass walls.
    Well, that's my project wich is a huge house to show how bad-ass i am. (currently stopped due to a bad hotel internet :/)
    An idea i camed with after starting building my house/hotel was making a hall of fame, with statues made out of wool and awesome pixel art.

Well, that's an idea for my house/hotel, but, i think it could be awesome to make it for the whole server, like taking one of those "official" 120x120 slots and build a hall of the fame in there, making statues of the best players who have won contests (build contest, pixel art contest, etc...) and also the crew (moderators, senior moderators and admins)

I'm good making statues, i love it, here are some pictures of two i made at another server (all by hand, tho with fly hack because server permitted, also, i asked for creative only to make the bedrock shield and the obsidian sword, the rest was collected by me ;) )

Tell me if you like the idea or if you don't, this shall be raised to senior moderators and admins so that they think about it.

Many players have been asking for other nice 'tourism' atractions at servers for them to visit, this could be an awesome one, if i may say :)

Also, i could donate some wool i got (gray, light grey and black) if this comes together :)
  2. Cool statues can't think how you got all that cool not to catch fire considering there is lava in them, how did you do it?
  3. The server has fire spread disabled :p
  4. Please, even if you like or you don't the idea, tell me why, thanks.