Idea for new PVP Arena

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by WayneKramer, Jul 10, 2015.

1. I didn't see this suggested before but how about a new PVP arena where you can use TNT and/or lava buckets. Just something a little different in one arena.

or another thing that would be cool if it could be done was a PVP arena that was setup for spleef and there was a button on the outside that reset the arena once you were done.
    jkrmnj likes this.
  2. I don't think this would be a good idea tbh....
    People would take advantage and just blow everything up at once, and w/ lava they'd just place it everywhere.

3. Sorry. Not a good idea. Players will take this as an advantage and blow stuff up and place lava everywhere. People would have to build that arena, but if it gets blown up or lava-filled, all their hard work would be lost. The PvP arena would be a lava bath.
  4. It could actually be fun kind of like the spleef at /fun. It would be a wasteland but I am sure some people could find use for it. Maybe people want the fun of pvp with the fun of crazy world obstacles. People can't abuse it since it is made to be blown up and rebuilt by players.
  5. I personally wouldn't mind having redstone blocks under the floor of a new arena, so when TNT is placed it explodes. Instead of lava (that's just annoying) flint and steel would be good to use, but would be OP with no armor and point less with full gear (Fire Aspect on swords).

+1
  6. Ummmm, they could make it so that TNT blows up people but not blocks and thus no damage is done.

Besides, I said there'd be a reset button.