Icecreamcow loves his TNT

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by _REMOVED_8827, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Its his uncontrollable sheepishness (You see what I did there)
  2. thx you guys!
  3. Hasorko that's one hell of a story I lol'ed soo much after I got (it took a while)
  4. Thank you so much for that. I laughed so hard at this. It was well done. It took me so long to get to the end I was shocked by the punch line. I would like to know where you found it, if it was online. :)
  5. Twitch1 and Frodomann1 like this.
  6. ... i sleep for 8 hours and get up.. and the sheep jokes are still going . >.>

this is mega funny because i am in the military :3
    snozles, Frodomann1 and Dwight5273 like this.
  7. Is this still about me making assumptions about Smooch?
  8. are you in the army smooch? (and don't troll me:))
  9. Yes. Actually, he just walks around wearing army uniforms, because he's so awesome that the government just has to have him representing them. He also likes sheep because he IS one. Trololol. (sorry if you are offended smoochie xD)
  10. Make an educated guess XD
    Frodomann1 likes this.
  11. yes i am in the army................ :)
    snozles likes this.
  12. God Bless the Corps!
  13. >.>... well while this isnt the place for that i will say

We are all brothers in arms... As I would gladly fight next to one of them, I would help they would do the same with me. We are not competing teams. Just Multiple entities working together for a unified goal.

But like any sibling relationship.. you have quarrels... xD
    snozles and Frodomann1 like this.
  14. nicely said smooch /inconspicuous cry
  15. to be fair who dosen't i mean its TNT
  16. Some people hate TNT. It blows up creations, just as much as it makes Jeremy happy with exploding Aikar's res.
  17. thats why people have flags so only uoi and people you trust can build and blow up your plot
  18. Well, only diamond supporters can light TNT. And only diamond supporters' residences can be blown up by TNT. I'm talking about wild griefing.
  19. when tnt is used to grife its bad but when its used for fun it good