I would like to report FrankieC for Bad language and a bad attitude toward players.

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by nightmare32808, Feb 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not sure if this is the proper way to report this, but here it is.

Attached Files:

2. The proper way is to PM a mod.

I've found that if you PM a mod they almost always come instantly and resolve the situation. They are great :)
  3. i dont think this was bad language, he was just very disrespectful, but he should still be punished
  4. Unfortunately because of the original texture pack i had I couldn't upload him dropping the "F" bomb, but i still have the file if I can figure out how to compress it as it was too large. He cursed and THEN was disrespectful, this is why i feel at least one mod should be on at all times, as in shift work. him being foul and then acting like he doesn't care should be a bannable offense. sorry but it should. there are young people on the server and they don't deserve to have to put up with it.
  5. He did receive a 6 hour ban for his swearing and disrespectful remarks, I just got distracted and didn't get a chance to inform this thread about it 4 hours ago when i did so. If he repeat offends he will face a harsher punishment, but for now i consider this matter closed. :)
    tshack235 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.