I used to think the protected area in the wild was to big,

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Now I think it is to SMALL. Why do I say this? Look at the wild in SMP3. It, is a waste land.Around last week, someone filled in a area with dirt and saplings, next day, NOTHING. I have planted some saplings in an area I am not telling(So they grow, and not taken for shops and home lots. Please, make it at LEAST 20 blocks more.
  2. While some appreciate the time and effort you are putting in, a lot don't unfortunately. The area around the spawns is constantly bombarded with players after quick resources and it is difficult to keep it looking tidy. It is a thankless job repairing the wild, but I appreciate it as do many others!

Keep up the good work.
  3. I would like to add that I am working on finishing the plugin that will periodically regenerate 150 blocks out from the edge of the protected spawn zones. Just yesterday I added these zones to the live maps (in yellow border) to start the getting the community used to the idea.
  4. :eek:
  5. Whats to Eek about? Scared you might have to go out and explore?

Also, this gives me a rupee making idea, taking people to areas with lots of trees. I will then take any saplings, and plant them near the spawn area.
  6. its an : o face but when you do that like this :O it turns out to be like this :O