I release you my babies !!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by AncientTower, Feb 6, 2017.

1. So I've done this before and I'll keep doing it. You tend to get hundreds of horses while breeding for that magical one. I hate disposing of them so I have hundreds of chests full. Every once in a while I clear out a chest to make room for more. lol

Some times I go into the /wild and release them other times I go to the /waste but I't so rewarding to know their code will live on and perhaps one day some one will find them and bring them back to town.
  2. Its been a year since I posted on this thread but I do love me some horse releasing.

3. This is the nicest thing anyone could do for wildlife anyday :p
    crystaldragon13 and AncientTower like this.
  4. When I release (spawn) the horses. I usually max out the entity count in the area. :D
    crystaldragon13, SkeleTin007 and Slvr like this.
  5. I've done this multiple times actually. Usually in the wastelands, but still. :rolleyes:
    SkeleTin007 and AncientTower like this.
  6. But leather...
    AncientTower and SkeleTin007 like this.
  7. Noooo. There are cows for this!!
    AncientTower, 586 and SkeleTin007 like this.
  8. But spare horses are good for this too. I've slaughtered many horses for their leather.
    AncientTower, 586 and SkeleTin007 like this.
  9. I've ended up with countless DC's of horses, and I normally just stick them in a pit and kill them. Sorry. :/
    AncientTower, Starsphere and 586 like this.
  10. I dispose of my horses using /dispose.
    AncientTower likes this.
  11. The frontier finds itself lacking animals in some parts. This is a revitalization of the wilds
  12. Polar bears gotta eat too...
    AncientTower, 586 and Starsphere like this.