I need some shop advice!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Nefian, Dec 20, 2012.

?

What do you want to buy?

Farm goods and seeds 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Wood products (charcoal etc) 4 vote(s) 66.7%
Meat and mob drops 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Potions 1 vote(s) 16.7%
Other (leave response below) 2 vote(s) 33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hello, Empire!
    This is JP-the ACTUAL JP. My bro, endermonkey42, had made a forum account with my username, but from now on I will be the one actually playing on EMC.
    Ender "stole" my residence due to a small misunderstanding between the two of us (where I stopped playing for a while), but has "generously" offered to let me buy it back for the godly sum of ONE MILLION RUPEES. Yes, I know, few if any have achieved this, but I want to try.
    So, I need to be frugal and sell renewable goods to people.
    Basically, I'm selling a lot of stuff, if you want to buy it. Will you guys poll to see what I can make a shop for and get a little more money than usual? Thanks a lot!
    -JP was here too-
  2. It is going to take a while to get 1 million rupees. I personally would buy lots of stone products, glass, wood and gunpowder.
  3. the items that sell out most often in my shop are logs(all types) and stone items like cobble,stone and stone bricks. those most likely will be your money makers. i could suggest a massive tree farm, and sell lots of logs, fair warning tho, you may end up being very busy constently restocking ur shop chests :rolleyes:
    mba2012 likes this.