I Got Banned!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by joshy25, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a convo about me getting banned yesterday

1. Hay justin i just got banned from the empire for suposedely making adds of my server when i don't even have 1 and the only 1 i play on right now is smp4. Can u plz unban me or put me on a probation or something like tht because i realy want to play on the Empire.

Thx in advance, joshy25
      Best Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft Servers

2. jvon711Member

yeh josh wasn't saying anything about another server when he got banned. I was on and playing with him, fluffyhair and Ell178

3. joshy25Member

so was eevee2202
      Best Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft Servers

4. fluffyhairMember

Yes Joshy25 wasn't talking about a server he was talking about his website.

Is that against the rules of advertisment. If so i believe he shouldn't get banned merely have a seccond chance or a trial of some sorts?

Whatever the rule/consequence I don't think he should be banned neither do many people. He is a frequent Empire Minecraft User who is very friendly has a great shop and is very helpful. He is one of the many role models we should look up to but while he is banned from the server no-body will know of his exsistance.

Hope you read this administrator have a good day. =D

-fluffyhair
  2. Please appeal bans with private message to the staff, do not make a topic about it!
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  3. kk srry

Can u help me then? or do u know someone tht can?
  4. No one can help you its upto you to word it correctly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.