I Got Banned!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by TheAusGamer75, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a convo about me getting banned yesterday

1. Hay justin i just got banned from the empire for suposedely making adds of my server when i don't even have 1 and the only 1 i play on right now is smp4. Can u plz unban me or put me on a probation or something like tht because i realy want to play on the Empire.

Thx in advance, joshy25

2. jvon711Member

yeh josh wasn't saying anything about another server when he got banned. I was on and playing with him, fluffyhair and Ell178

3. joshy25Member

so was eevee2202

4. fluffyhairMember

Yes Joshy25 wasn't talking about a server he was talking about his website.

Is that against the rules of advertisment. If so i believe he shouldn't get banned merely have a seccond chance or a trial of some sorts?

Whatever the rule/consequence I don't think he should be banned neither do many people. He is a frequent Empire Minecraft User who is very friendly has a great shop and is very helpful. He is one of the many role models we should look up to but while he is banned from the server no-body will know of his exsistance.

Hope you read this administrator have a good day. =D

-fluffyhair
  2. Please appeal bans with private message to the staff, do not make a topic about it!
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  3. kk srry

Can u help me then? or do u know someone tht can?
  4. No one can help you its upto you to word it correctly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.